Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I went on a first date with this guy, but am now having doubts?

We started talking on facebook once the semester finished (we're both in college), and now it's summer. We like a lot of the same things, and I ended up getting his number, and so we started texting daily. He lives kinda far away from me, so we decided to meet up somewhere for a first date, and I knew he really liked me already. I liked him, but wasn't sure, because I hadn't hung out with him yet. The date went well, very well actually, but I kind of fixated on some of his quirks I guess you could say, and now today (a few days later), I am having doubts about him. I feel like that's normal, because first dates are usually awkward (this was my first, first date) I'm told, but I don't know. Am I just expecting too much too soon? We're hanging out again in a few days for most of the day, and so I'll get to know him better then, but I don't know. I feel weird about this, but maybe it's because I've never done this before, and I've always been kind of weird about showing emotion (and I guess having other people be like that around me). I also do this with a lot of things, like fixate on one thing bad/weird about something/someone and then just give it up. Is that what I'm doing? I guess I'm looking for reassurance.....this is just all so new for me....i just don't know. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment