Thursday, August 11, 2011

Syrian or dwarf hamster?

I have had two Syrian hamsters, and my most current one died recently. She had been struggling with various health issues all of her life, which is why I want to adopt one from a reputable breeder this time around. I contacted the owner of AAA Hamstery here in Southern California, and she has 8 sable roan Syrians available (as of now). However, she specializes in dwarf hamsters, and I have never owned one. Are they much different? I do like the idea of having a small group hamsters. I also have a critter universe 2, and if I do end up getting dwarves, does anyone know how many I could keep in that particular cage? By the way, this is purely opinionated. If you love Syrians, that's wonderful. And dwarves too. So please share any unique stories and quirks that either may have. It's all I have to decide on. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment