Monday, August 8, 2011

My mom is a ***** half of the time?

I sometimes can't stand her. She doesn't act like a mother, but a high school mean girl. She purposely annoys the hell out of me because she knows I have Asperger's, and certain things and noises get to me. If she knows I get agitated if she makes a sound like hitting the glass with her fork or spoon, she'll continue to do so, think it'll help me "get over my weird quirks" and that it's not her fault I have Asperger's and that every little thing gets to me. She really doesn't get it, she assumes I'm being a brat if I freak out over the sounds she makes. Also she'll try to tell me to be quiet in front of her friends and not to talk people to death, but when I want to keep to myself and read a book or be on the computer writing stories, she says "You need to get out more instead of staying at home on the computer or lying in bed reading or sleeping!" when she just told I have no friends and will never make any because I'm annoying, yet she tries to distract me from my solitude. She tells me to not do things when it benefits her, but when I take her advice and it benefits me, it drives her crazy. She tells me to wake up in the morning and not sleep all day, but when I'm in a good mood and wake up in the morning, she comes in a bad mood and tries to get me to go to bed because she doesn't want to see me in the morning because it's her "private time". She makes fun of me and drives my life crazy. It's like she finds way to irk me on purpose to see what things she do to an Autistic person.

No comments:

Post a Comment