Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who i choose? my best friend or my ex?

i have had a crush on my guy friend for about three years, but i have been in denial for two. i recently dated my other best guy friend, but found out i didn't like him as much as i thought i did. both are really cute and sweet, but each has their quirks. my ex is clingy and kinda obnoxious, the other has creepy friends. my ex apparently is still interested, but i have no idea with my crush. my ex has dated ALOT of girlfriends and a lot of them are unsavory characters, like my supposedly "best friend". he was supposedly in love with her but broke up with her for no reason. my crush has only had one girlfriend and she cheated on him. one other thing, my ex is bi, i normally would not have a problem with this, only he seems like hes interested in my friend. what i want to know is what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment