Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why am I into older men?

Just to let you know first of all, I WOULD NEVER TRY ANYTHING. I sort of desire to desire, if you understand me. I like to want, but not necessarily to have. For a while I felt asexual and slightly aromantic because I had zero desire to be with anyone sexually, or romantically. At all. The only thing that is different, is that I tend to find older men, atleast 25 (preferably in their 30s but into their 40s is more than ok) sexy intellectually, and eventually physically but only with huge influence from their personality. They can be drop dead sexy, and I'll still prefer the OK guy with a massive personality, or with a quirk that attracts me. I never am attracted to teenage boys. I'm 16. Why can't I just like teenage boys? It gets awkward when people ask me why I don't have a boyfriend, and one of my friends jokes around by saying I'm a lezo. But I honestly don't get it, I mean. I only begin to like older men after I like their personality, before then they're just someone else. No attraction whatsoever. After a single meeting I could be at my feet, it just happens. :$

No comments:

Post a Comment